SoClean is Hiring- Distribution Clerk
Distribution Clerk (Oxford, MA)
Compensation: Flexible Depending on Experience
Employment type: Full-time
SoClean was founded in July of 2011 in Uxbridge, Massachusetts, with the goal of improving the health and quality of life for those who suffer from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and other sleep disorders.
SoClean creator, Tim Leyva, having intimate experience with sleep apnea recognized the challenges faced by CPAP users. He was also aware that failure to keep CPAP equipment properly clean can lead to lack of compliance to CPAP therapy and have negative health consequences.
Out of these circumstances the SoClean was born. It was introduced to the market in February of 2012, as a means of sanitizing CPAP equipment to a degree that was previously unattainable with soap and water alone. It also tackled the nuisance factor of daily disassembly and hand-washing by creating an automated system that required no disassembly.
- Perform light manufacture and assembly in an efficient manner according to production schedules
- Pick, pack and ship outbound orders, including assembling multiple pallet shipments
- Operate a computer to create shipping labels, packing slips, and develop and track inventory
- Communicate with functional departments on status of production and shipments in progress
- Unload and stack material by operating lifting devices and manually moving material or equipment
- Perform routine and repetitive tasks and may be assigned a wide variety and range of duties requiring more specialized knowledge of methods, procedures, and techniques of material handling
- Receive, label and store inbound materials
- Perform cycle counts
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Physical demands: Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, or crouch
- High School diploma, GED, or one to three months related experience and/or training
- Strong communication and grammar skills; written and verbal in English
- Competent in computer knowledge — accustomed to working in Excel
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with shipping programs such as UPS Worldship, DaZzle, etc.