SLEEP 2012 Boston
June 9–13, 2012 marks the 26th Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies (APSS). This year’s meeting will be held at the John B. Hynes Convention Center, in Boston. The SLEEP Annual Meeting is the premier event each year for medical professionals, researchers, and all who are interested in sleep. No other meeting in 2012 will provide such comprehensive and in-depth coverage of the latest topics and issues connected with sleep.
Among the many features of this year’s program are:
- A full slate of postgraduate courses
- A scientific program of more than 90 sessions
- Lectures on a full range of sleep-related topics
- Presentations of more than 1,300 abstracts
- A vast exhibit hall in which you can learn about the latest products and services available in the field
- And much more
Among the many exhibitors at this event will be Better Rest Solutions showcasing the SoClean system of CPAP sanitizing. This innovative approach to CPAP cleaning uses activated oxygen in a closed loop to completely sanitize CPAP reservoir, mask, and hose–all without any dis-assembly. We’re convinced that there isn’t a more thorough approach to disinfecting CPAP equipment, and are looking forward to demonstrating this at SLEEP 2012. Visit us at booth 233 in the exhibition hall.
For further information visit: www.sleepmeeting.org