Retail Installment Contract Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions along with following terms apply to the Installment Plan(s) entered into by you and SoClean for the purchase of SoClean products through phone orders:
- Terms and Conditions for the Online or Telephonic Sale of Goods (including without limitation and for the avoidance of doubt the arbitration, governing law, disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability provisions therein)
- Terms of Service
- By entering into the Installment Plan, you agree to purchase goods from SoClean, the seller, according to these terms. Installment Plans are provided to allow qualified SoClean customers to pay for their purchase over time. SoClean installment plans allow customers to enter into plans that require either two (2) monthly installment payments plus one upfront deposit (“Three-Pay”) or three (3) monthly installment payments plus one upfront deposit (“Four-Pay”). The Installment Plan you selected at the time of purchase (e.g. “Three Pay” or “Four Pay”) cannot be changed after purchase. The deposit is due upon order placement and includes any taxes and either 1/3rd (for a Three-Pay plan) or 1/4th (for a Four-Pay plan) of the product plus shipping costs. SoClean does not charge a finance charge in connection with the Installment Plan.
- Each installment payment will be charged to your credit card on file on the same day each month (example: if you purchase on March 3rd, your payment will be on the 3rd of each month). However, if you purchase on the last day of the month, your payment will be adjusted to be the last day of the calendar month (example: if you purchase on August 31st, your subsequent payments under the Four-Pay plan would be on September 30th, October 31st and November 30th).
- SoClean offers a 30-Day Risk-Free Trial Period on select products as defined in the Terms and Conditions for the Online or Telephonic Sale of Goods (“Trial Period”). You can only cancel your Installment Plan during the Trial Period offered, if any is offered. To cancel during any offered Trial Period, you must contact Customer Care at 1-866-501-3705 to obtain a return authorization and return label, however, until your returned product(s) are received by SoClean, your Installment Plan will remain active. Within 2-3 weeks of receipt of your returned product(s) you will be refunded for the total installment payments you have made.
- It is your responsibility to notify SoClean if you cancel your credit card or otherwise change your credit card information during the term of the Installment Plan. Any credit card changes must be communicated to SoClean by contacting our Accounts Receivable Department at (603) 371-2584 prior to the due date of the next installment payment.
- You are giving us and our representatives or any of our agents or third parties acting on our behalf the right to contact you via email, text message, phone call, or regular mail. These communications are important for sending payment reminders and important notices. You may withdraw from some of these communications, as permitted by SoClean or by law, as outlined below.
- You specifically consent to our communications to you by telephone, such as payment reminders and important notices. For any calls or text messages, your cellular or mobile telephone provider may charge you according to the type of plan you carry and you are responsible for such charges. You also agree that we may contact you at the cellular phone number you provided to us at the time of application or any other phone number you may provide to us in the future or that we may independently determine through our own research or using third-party service providers, in each case, to the extent permitted by applicable law. You agree that we may record any phone calls between you and us for quality control purposes or our own legal protection. You agree that any such communication is not unsolicited for purposes of federal or state law. If you authorize a third party to communicate on your behalf with us or our agents regarding your account with us, you agree and acknowledge that we may disclose information about your account to the third party.
- You agree that we may use the email address you provided or may provide in the future to send you electronic communications. You agree that unless you notify us of a change to that email address, such communications will be regarded as delivered when sent and that you shall be responsible for ensuring that electronic communication is not sent to spam folders or otherwise prevented from delivery.
- To the extent allowable under applicable law, SoClean may impose late charges for missed or late payments. Further if you fail to pay an amount owed to SoClean under the Installment Plan, SoClean may engage in collection efforts to recover the applicable amount from you. Such efforts may include contacting you directly, assigning your account to third party collection agencies, reporting positive and/or negative information to the consumer reporting agencies, or taking any other action permitted by applicable law. Late payments, missed payments, and other defaults related to your Installment Plan may be reflected in your credit report. You agree that we or any of our agents or third parties acting on our behalf may contact you periodically to send you reminders to pay your obligations through any of the communication methods provided above.
Additional Notices NOTICE: ANY HOLDER OF THIS CONSUMER CREDIT CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND DEFENSES WHICH THE DEBTOR COULD ASSERT AGAINST THE SELLER OF GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED PURSUANT HERETO OR WITH THE PROCEEDS HEREOF. RECOVERY HEREUNDER BY THE DEBTOR SHALL NOT EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID BY THE DEBTOR HEREUNDER.
Notice to the Buyer: You have the right to pay in advance the full amount due.