SoClean 3 Setup & Activation
Your SoClean 3 Must be Activated to Operate
Follow the setup instructions in your user manual and/or find the setup video for your sleep equipment.
Complete the Setup Checklist below in order to use your SoClean 3.
- SoClean 3 is powered on (page 20)
- Filter is installed (page 22)
- Sleep Equipment accessories are washed in sink before first use (page 24)
- SoClean Adapter is installed on sleep equipment machine (see separate instructions.)
- Ozone tube is connected to sleep equipment machine
- Sleep equipment hose is still connected to sleep equipment machine and mask
- Device Unlock/Activation
Activate your SoClean 3 by following the instructions below.
The Lid must be closed and the mask and hose outside the Chamber.
Firmly press the Control Panel buttons in the following order:
If the Cycle Complete icon is green, your SoClean 3 is ready to use.
If the activation was unsuccessful, open/close the device lid and restart DEVICE ACTIVATION.